Street Combatives - Empty Hands Knife Defense Coach / Level 2 includes our:
- Theoretical introduction to the subject
- Problem representations
- “Impact vs. Grappling” in theory and practice
- “Unarmed act” vs. use of firearms in theory and practice
- Movement concepts for extraction distance (winning distance/gaining distance)
- Use of firearms in absolute close range (standing position and on the ground)
- Drills and simulations to increase evolution.
At the completions of the course there will be an evaluation of the participant’s performance and certificates will be issued for the successful completion.
The course duration is 16 hours and can take place either Friday evening to Sunday noon, or two full consecutive days.
The course can be attended as a supplementary training for coaches and instructors or for the independent individual training.
The investment cost for this course is only:
• 249.00 Euros for an independent individual training
• 179.00 Euros for additional training of our "Unarmed Combatives" Coaches and Instructors
What to bring:
• Robust "street clothes" • Belt and holster
• Bluegun / Redgun (or any other kind of dummy gun)
• Airsoft (gas) • Shooting gloves
• Groin protection and Mouth guard
• Boxing gloves or MMA gloves
• Notepad/Notebook/Paper and pen