By popular demand, we are teaching again three of our courses that were previously taught in Fall 2014 but put on hold due to other projects.
The three Empty Hands Knife Defense Coach courses will offer you an ideal introduction to our way of thinking in the defensive and offensive practical handling of knife attacks.
Street Combatives - Empty Hands Knife Defense Coach / Level 1 includes our defensive and offensive procedure in the upright stance/standing position.
Recap Level 1
- Theoretical introduction to the subject
- Expertise - various types of knives, concealment/carry types and their uses
- Knife only – similar items in theory and practice
- Ingenious use of the knife with different grip variations
- Contact Management ... or - DISTANCE ! DISTANCE ! DISTANCE !
- Thwarting (avoiding) the drawing process
- Stop and intuitive control of the knife attack
- Assurance of the knife, (Greco) roman wrestling
- Manipulation of the shoulder of the knife (Destroying the joint)
- Check the blade arm in a clinch, (Greco) roman wresting
- Body -Check (assessment of injuries)
- Drills and simulations to increase levels of evolution
- Teach Backs! Feedback!
- Evaluation of the performance, certification
The course duration is 16 hours and can take place either Friday evening to Sunday noon, or two full consecutive days.
The course can be attended as a supplementary training for coaches and instructors or for the independent individual training.
The investment cost for this course is only:
• 249.00 Euros for an independent individual training
• 149.00 Euros for additional training of our "Unarmed Combatives" Coaches and Instructors
What to bring:
• Sporty clothes
• Robust "street clothes"
• Groin protection and Mouth guard
• Boxing gloves or MMA gloves
• Notepad/Notebook/Paper and pen